My initial response when Covid-19 pandemic came to florida was closing the office and using telemedicine to treat my patients. This went on for 7 weeks , at which time, I thought I could return to safely see patients in the office with significant changes in office policy.
1. Masks are to be worn at all times
2. Arriving patients temperature is taken before being taken to the exam room
3. The doctor will wear a surgical mask and face shield when examining a patient with their mask off
4. The exam chair and instrument table are cleaned with gluteraldehyde solution after each exam.
5. we also decreased the number of appointments each day to keep the waiting room as empty as possible
The Good News as of 8/15/20 After months of seeing increases in the number of new Covid-19 cases locally and state wide, Jupiter Medical Center has reported a significant decrease in cases since July 5 th. The positivity rate in Florida is averaging 9-10% over the past few weeks.
Please Contact us Today
The office of Thomas E. Lipin MD PA always welcomes new patients who are in need of ENT specialist services. Most of the major insurances are accepted! Please click here for new patient forms for your first visit to the office!